Friday, May 1, 2015

The final countdown...

Dearest Interwebbers,

Only basically like sort of 5 days. If you don't count today though it's 4. and if you don't count the 5th its 3. So like yep, 3 days. I'm really ready for it. I want to get out there and do the do! I don't speak hardly any Spanish but that's okay. I don't know how to missionary but that's okay. I don't know if any of my electrical stuff will even work in Peru but that's okay. C'est la vie! I mean Eso si que es. I think.

Real soon this blog will actually have stuff that is of importance (maybe, if we're lucky) and stuff about Peru and things that are more interesting than just my thoughts. haha

Until then, 3 days to go.

Love,
Hermana Johnson

ps. fun fact: Peru has roughly 560,000 members de La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias. How cool is that?!

No comments: